Saturday, August 7, 2010

Pictures, Pictures, and more Pictures

Okay. If anyone knows me well enough they should know I'm totally obsessed with pictures. I love looking at them, taking them, being in them, etc.. My mom would tell you she has never met anyone who has gone through more cameras than me. I lose them, break them, or just simply wear them out, but I always make sure I have one nearby. You can only imagine what life is like in this household.  It usually goes something like this.

"Joe! Get the camera." or
"This would be a cute picture"... (Hint, hint Joe. Get the camera) or
"I wish we would have gotten a picture of that!"  or the opposite

"Don't take a picture with me in it. I look like crap!" ~This would be whether or not have gotten around to taking a shower.

Let's just say we already have hundreds, maybe even thousands of pictures of our cute Kylee and she is barely 7 weeks old! I wish I could post every single one of them.  I do send out emails to view most of them on Snapfish. If you are one of those people who get the emails, I apologize in advance for all of the pictures and I don't expect you to look at every single one of them.  If you are sick of the emails, too bad because I'm going to keep sending them:)  ha ha!I just can't get enough of our precious little girl and living so far away from friends and family I want to be sure to share as many moments as I can with you!

Although  I love photography I have never really taken the time to learn how to take and edit the pictures to be somewhat professional.  I will leave that to my friend Michelle who once again took some amazing and professional photos of Kylee. Here are a few I wanted to share.


Look at those baby blues and the baby bubbles!



Our teddy bear! Don't you just want to cuddle?




So sweet and innocent when she is sleeping




Be sure to check out Michelle's blog.  Thank you so much Michelle!

I'm way overdue on these posts so I will deliver another long post during the munchkins next nap.  I have more PICTURES, moments, and stories to share from her first 6 weeks.  I just can't keep up!