I had a date tonight with my two loves, Joe and Kylee. We actually did two other things I love. Sushi and the beach! Instead of going out at 7pm like we used to, we are now joining the "early birds" at 5:30pm to beat the rush. After dinner we took a relaxing, family walk on the trail along the beach. Kylee loves being outdoors and the weather was perfect! Not to mention the beautiful sunset we saw along the way. Sometimes I take granted that I live where people vacation. Here are a few pics from our "date night."
Too bad the people had to be in the background. At least they aren't in speedos! (For those of you who were at my beach wedding you know what I'm talking about :)
She looks like she is doing the "fist pump" like the guys in Jersey Shore. LOL!
I had dirty diaper duty so I missed the sun disappearing into the water, but I thought this was pretty.