Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Maternity Photos


My friend Michelle has recently taken her hobby of taking photos and turning it into a business. I'm so proud of her for taking the next step with all of her talents. She came over to the house last week (39 weeks prego) to take some last minute pictures of Joe and I. Here are just a few of the pictures she sent me. We absolutely love them and had so much fun! I will post more later when I get the CD of pictures. In the meantime, check out her blog for Michelle Sander Photography.

This picture cracks me up. I came up with the idea one night when we were both sitting on the couch reading our books and sharing some of the interesting and fun information we were reading. It has been quite an adventure the past nine months. Joe and I have learned more and more about one another, but through all of it have kept our humor and have worked on building our relationship as parents. We are going to rock!


I love this family photo! Eli looks handsome in this picture :)