Sunday, May 2, 2010

8 weeks and counting!

I'm finally getting around to starting this blog! Why has it taken me so long? Well, the thing is I have absolutely no clue what I'm doing and every time I go to type I can't think of a thing to write! It drives me nutty. So, I guess I will practice and start with some pics on the pregnancy.

Here are a few pictures from our close friends, Mica and Nick's wedding.

28 weeks


As I started looking I found these fun pictures from when we first found out we were pregnant! This feels like sooooo long ago! I can't believe my due date is in 8 weeks! I love the expression on Joe's face in his picture. Don't let him fool you. He really was excited. This is the "Oh my gosh! We really are pregnant. What now?" look.





I remember that moment so vividly. We were both jumping around and dancing in the living room like a bunch of little kids. Then we proceeded to take what felt like 100 pictures of a stick......with pee on it.....by our face. Ewwwww! Ha ha!

Okay, thats enough for me for now! This took me like 20 minutes, so I will have to practice more tomorrow.