Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hilton Head Island Vacation

A few weeks ago we spent a week on Hilton Head Island with Joe's family.  Thanks to Grandma B & Grandpa J Francies we got to stay right on the beach at the Marriot Monarch.  Here are some pictures from our very relaxing and fun time with family!
Our little beach bum. She slept on the beach everyday for hours! It was so great!

Daddy & Kylee relaxing.

Alone time. I guess thats what you call it, right? She was sleeping.

Stepping foot in the ocean for the first time. It took her a few minutes to really start to enjoy the water coming up onto her feet.

I love her hat!


Our little family :)

Proud Grandpa J feeding Kylee her dinner.

Taking a dip in the baby pool.

Joe & Kate. Brotherly, Sisterly love. Right before this picture they were having a hand stand contest (which I had to judge) and dunking each other under the water.  Betty just looked, shook her head, and laughed.

Kate watched Kylee for us one night so we could go out for a dinner alone. 

We went kayaking, got a good workout, and saw some beautiful scenery.

Betty & Jay ~ Grandma B & Grandpa J

The best part of the trip was meeting our new nephew and Kylee's cousin, Aiden! He's a little over 3 weeks older than Kylee. It's going to be so much fun when they get older.

We just took a "few" pictures of them together. Ha ha



Ummm. Mom..what is going on here??
Trying to get two babies who can't hold their heads up to look and smile was a little difficult.

He is so stinkin' adorable! Just look at that smile!!



I think Grandpa J was a little wiped out. What do you think?

Kylee was helping us unpack when we got home.

She says, "I want to go back! I miss my cousin Aiden!"